Pyetje nga testet i arritshmerise 2015, 2016, 2017 dhe 2018
2. The sentence ‘He is waiting outside right now.’ is in the
3. Choose the correct sentence:
The students have had a lot of at the party fun
The students have had a lot of fun at the party
The students had have a lot of fun at the party
The students have had at the party a lot of fun
4. Read the dialogue carefully and choose the best description to complete the dialogue:
Father: I don’t like the people you hang around with.
Daughter: Why? What do you mean?
Father: I told you. I don’t want you to _______.
spend a lot of time with them
work with them
go to the same school with them
buy a present for them
5. Read the following sentences carefully:
1. Thank you. Could I order now?
2. Excuse me. Is this table free?
3. Could I have the menu, please?
4. Sorry, it isn’t. But that one is.
5. The menu? Certainly, sir. Here you are, sir.
The correct order of sentences to form a dialogue is:
1 2 5 4 3
2 4 3 5 1
2 1 4 5 3
4 3 5 2 1