data-page-url = "https://dr-anatomy.blogspot.com">

Test 4 nga gjuha angleze

1. Which one of these doesn't rhyme ?
And
Sand
Hat
Hand

2. Take a deep __________.
breath
breathe
A or B
None

3. I wish you would study for __________ test.
you are
you're
your
yours

4. He __________ to the banquet with Naomi and __________.
go/me
go/I
went/me
went/I

5. __________ and __________ left at seven o'clock.
I/she
I/her
me/her
me/she

6. __________ impolite to stare
It's
His
Its
He's

7. __________ were 50 questions on __________ tests.
Their/there
There/their
Here/my
There/are

8. They finished before __________ time limit expired.
his
her
its
their

9. However, __________ smarter __________ you think.
their/then
their/than
they're/than
they're/than

10. He did not deserve the __________ because he cheated.
medal
meedal
medali
metal

Score =
Correct answers: